Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1929313233

Thread: TNL Game Club

1. Both of the games I was going to pick were too problematic anyway.
    Magic Carpet just doesn't like modern PCs, and The Sentinel is torture to play in any of its classic computer ports. The freeware remake isn't bad, though.

2. someone pick mario world or mario 3.
    Then you'll get people playing.

Magic Carpet is due on GOG soon. That's why they're so awesome.

Crusader: No Remorse! oh em gee
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. Smashing Drive.
    I'm serious. I second smashing drive. Played in the arcade in it's heyday, loved it, and have it for GC and can't get past a certain spot no matter how hard I try so I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by wikipedia
    The game was first released in arcades in 2000 and was ported to the Nintendo Gamecube and Xbox in 2002 by Point of View and Namco. Subsequently, it has been brought to the Game Boy Advance in 2004 by DSI Games and Namco.
    Fuck, this game is old now. Fuck the xbox, I never had one and don't plan on keeping that fucking crate on the floor. Might have to hunt down the GBA one. Has anybody played it? Is it a piece of shit or not?
    You don't have to be smart; you don't have to know the facts, you just have to be confident.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/37676.png

Die.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

Can we please move onto the next game? Even if it is Smashing Drive.

A question, though: would more of you have played Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan than Hardwar?

7. I played Hardwar, but got kind of overwhelmed every time. The entry curve in that game is steep. I feel like if I had a walkthrough of what to do in the beginning it'd have been easier for me.

I still want to get further into it, but I don't have the time right now.