Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Pinball Wizards

Just dropped 294,071,100 on R&B. One table left and I'll own all of them.

Fucking ROME
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

Got it. True Pinball King over here. Now I can sit back and wait for you guys to beat some of my scores before I play some more.

Or: I can up my Rome and Pasha scores.

Rome gets kind of defanged when you start catching a lot on the left flipper. If you hit that hole in the top left, keeping your left flipper raised will result in a clean catch every time on the way down, and then you can hit that right ramp and that captured ball for the multi pretty easily.
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 30 Nov 2010 at 11:06 PM.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

Dang the winner of Secrets of the Deep tourney actually wins Marvel Pinball. But My score, as high as it is, can't even touch the several billion the leader has.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

Someone needs to explain to me how to customize the tables and what it does. "Install factory upgrades" or whatever is the only option I've seen and I've no idea what it does.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

5. I need to lower some of the ramps. Many of them are too high, imo. I hate watching the ball get halfway up, only to come down straight into the gutter.

You can do that?! And the scores are still valid?

Anyway I played one game of multi last night. One. I got so decimated I felt completely emasculated. Dude had 100 mil when I had under twenty. I couldn't believe it. It was on Earth Defense.

So I went to the leaderboards to see if he was really good or whatever and he was number fucking 3. 714,356,840 total score. Crazy. I wonder how he does it?
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

Ah durr. "Install Factory Adjustments" resets it to leaderboard status. The flippers flip through menus (durrrrrrrrrrr). Holy shit at the level of customization you can throw at these tables. Also, presets in case you don't want to fiddle. SICK SICK SICK. I think I'll always play on factory though.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

8. Marvel Pinball comes out next week!

9. Sweet!

10. Well, I nailed it with my guesses on more Marvel tables. Zen has a poll up for the next table to be added, and the choices are Hulk, Cap, Fantastic Four, and Ghost Rider. I guess you can infer that future tables will be released one at a time. Ghost Rider is leading the polls, surprisingly, but I suspect they're all in development anyway, and are just gauging this as which one to push forward first.

They also put up dedicated trailers for the Wolvie and Iron Man tables that show a bit more footage.