Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Pinball Wizards

way too many heroes. Do some other themes.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

2. Blasphemy.

Uness you mean they should, like, do a Werewolf by Night or Howard the Duck table or something. In which case, YES

3. Fantastic Four or Cap please!

Though I find their physics a bit wonky compared to the Williams collection, I have to applaud Zen for keeping video pinball alive.

Come At Me Whoever Who Has It
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

5. I'm about to reach the Secret of the Deep level. How does it feel to escape from those attaching magnets whirling around you?

I'm comin' for your scores. 2 down. Spider Man will be a hurdle.

the Fastball Special on Wolverine is fucking insane.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

7. I really HATE the Sabertooth achievement. You need to get the ball in the sphere at least 5 times just to make him fight, and then who knows how many times to beat him. Lose a ball, and you have to start all over. Fuck that noise.

It is a pinball kind of day. You guys beat all my scores yet?
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

9. Feels to me like a ripoff that the game was 1200 points for like 5 tables and then 800 points for all the sets of 3 or 4 more of which there are tons. I'll stick with the crappy original bunch and be happy with my 5th or 6th place scores or whatever I got.

10. *raises eyebrow*

The tables are either in packs of 4 for 800 points, or individually at 200. $2.50 per table seems very fair, that's infinite plays for what 5 plays of an actual pinball table would cost. And all of them are demo-able before you buy.

Speaking of which, we seem overdue for more. I was hoping the platform distribution method meant we'd be getting a new table or two every couple months.

edit: From their FB page late last month:
    GDC madness is here. There will be news on new tables and *other* games very soon. Thanks everyone for your support of ZEN Studios!
    Now we're on day 3 of GDC. where's the fuckin' news on new tables dammit
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 04 Mar 2011 at 11:20 AM.