Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1626282930313234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pinball Wizards

1. Any of you jerks have High Speed and/or The Getaway? Let’s be friends if so. I want to have some high scores to try to beat even though I’m pretty bad at both. I swear to god High Speed is designed to always drop the ball straight down the middle when you launch it.

2. I'm not buying High Speed. It's a shitty pinball machine.

3. no u r.

4. I'm shitty, but not as shitty as High Speed.

5. I have them both and they're great, despite incorrect opinions to the contrary. PC version?

6. ps4

7. The old NES High Speed game does the same thing with the ball. It frustrated the hell out of me.

8. After watching a few videos of Hyperball on Youtube, I was hoping they'd be able to add that sometime. Shame there's no chance due to the Williams license non-renewal, because it sure looks fun. Instead of flippers, there's a cannon that shoots up to 250 balls a minute.

9. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    So Farsight no longer has the rights to any Williams/Bally table effective 6/30. If you have them, you can keep them, but otherwise they're gone from sale.

http://pinballarcadefans.com/showthr...nouncement-FAQ

This seriously sucks, but at least there's plenty of advance warning. I'm only short seasons 6 and 7 to complete the collection, and six weeks is more than enough to budget them in.
    I picked up a PSN Store card today, hoping to get the last tables I wanted before the 30th. They’ve already taken them down.

10. Looks like they're all still there...? The inconsistent listings (Season One Pass, but Season 2 Pass) combined with PSN being pedantic about spelling just makes things tough to find. Oh, Pin Bot! Yeah, okay, I have that. I have plenty of Pin Bot. I thought you said "Pinbot" and I was like, "I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, dude!"