Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1727293031323335 ... LastLast

Thread: Pinball Wizards

1. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Looks like they're all still there...? The inconsistent listings (Season One Pass, but Season 2 Pass) combined with PSN being pedantic about spelling just makes things tough to find. Oh, Pin Bot! Yeah, okay, I have that. I have plenty of Pin Bot. I thought you said "Pinbot" and I was like, "I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, dude!"
    They aren't available in the game. I went to the PSN store, did a search and bought the season 1 pass, along with 8-Ball Deluxe. The game shows a bunch of seasons named Stern and Gottlieb, and no seasons 1 through 7.

2. I don't see the seasons listed as DLC on Steam any more either. They weren't supposed to go until tomorrow night, not today. Thankfully I completed my collection Wednesday, but that was too close.

3. Right now the Williams/Bally tables are still up on PSN for all 3 versions.
    Theatre of Magic is one of my favorites. So is High Speed II- the video mode is quite fun.

Strange that they'd be totally gone from Steam already.

4. Can't get them on Steam anymore.

Bullshit to that

5. Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    Right now the Williams/Bally tables are still up on PSN for all 3 versions.
    Theatre of Magic is one of my favorites. So is High Speed II- the video mode is quite fun.

Strange that they'd be totally gone from Steam already.
    They are up on PSN, but the game doesn't show the seasons available for purchase.

6. Yeah, the stuff went down on PSN a day earlier than they said. It's bullshit, but luckily I caught it when they posted "Today's the last day for Playstation stuff" on Facebook Thursday. Spent $100 to get most of the Williams stuff on PS3/Vita.

(PS4 doesn't support 3D, which is garbage. But also garbage is how terrible Farsight is at simple QC checks on the 3D implementation, the tables themselves look fine but there's lots of UI elements here and there that they forget to broadcast to both eyes, resulting in an annoying shimmering effect.)

7. Well, this is cool.

I bought the Season 1 DLC so I could sell my disc. But there's no way to unlock it. Even the "Download to PS4" option you'd normally see in PSN has been replaced with a greyed-out "Purchased."

8. You know what you should do?
    Play more High Speed, or High Speed II. Whichever one you must have played once and never again.

9. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Well, this is cool.

I bought the Season 1 DLC so I could sell my disc. But there's no way to unlock it. Even the "Download to PS4" option you'd normally see in PSN has been replaced with a greyed-out "Purchased."
    Hold on to that disc for at least a year or two before selling. When it's the only way to get those tables the price should skyrocket. (Unless that was already the plan, in which case, never mind...)

10. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    You know what you should do?
    Play more High Speed, or High Speed II. Whichever one you must have played once and never again.
    No. No, I don't like those. Only Elvira: Scared Stiff.

My "good" scores are all on PS3 anyway. And what "good" scores I had on PS4 (disc) didn't carry over to PS4 (digital)--not even for the DLC-only tables, which is bizarre. And it's awesome how the new Stern tables are inextricably bundled with tables I already bought for PS4 (not to mention PS3), doubling their price.

For a game I love, I really hate this game.

Anyway, I fixed the problem. If anyone else has tables that might not be showing up, just go to Settings -> Restore Licenses in the PS4 menu.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Hold on to that disc for at least a year or two before selling. When it's the only way to get those tables the price should skyrocket. (Unless that was already the plan, in which case, never mind...)
    Not a bad idea!