Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1525272829303133 ... LastLast

Thread: Pinball Wizards

1. 763 machines near me. Damn.
    Boo, Hiss.

2. In town on Wednesday I played three games in a row- Bram Stoker's Dracula, Iron Man, Doctor Who. Took maybe 7 minutes. Some days the pinball is with me, some days I might as well have just set the quarters on fire.

damn feelsbadman. It feels so much less bad when you are at a pay-for-time place.

Damn icarusfall, that's incredible. I'm jealous.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

I hit Wizard Mode on Twilight Zone (digital) when I sat down today. First game. Wizard mode is CRAZY! Anyway I did finish the mode and almost got it again but lost my last ball with one light left. Disappointing but still ended with a cool 3.69 billion, which puts me at number 1 on the leaderboards for monthly (which is bugged, I'm 15 for weekly)

I can't believe some of these scores on the overall leaderboards. #1 for twilight zone is 406 billion. That must have been like a ten hour game. My game just now was about 75 minutes.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

5. So Farsight no longer has the rights to any Williams/Bally table effective 6/30. If you have them, you can keep them, but otherwise they're gone from sale.

http://pinballarcadefans.com/showthr...nouncement-FAQ

This seriously sucks, but at least there's plenty of advance warning. I'm only short seasons 6 and 7 to complete the collection, and six weeks is more than enough to budget them in.

I just looked at the list and the Bally/Williams tables are literally everything I like to play. This sucks.

7. Only potential not-suck side is that, while gone, you keep what you bought. There's still a few Williams tables that now I'll never get to see, though, like Fire! or Joust.

BuffaloPinball was playing Stern's new Iron Maiden table on Sunday. Looks rad. Maiden > Metallica thanks.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

9. I played it at Midwest Gaming Classic. It was awesome. There was an Alice Cooper one too, but it was always crowded, since the manufacturer only had 2 machines. In contrast, Stern brought like, 10 Iron Maiden tables.

10. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I just looked at the list and the Bally/Williams tables are literally everything I like to play. This sucks.
    This really does blow. I have season 1 on Steam and android. There are a couple I need to buy individually since they're gonna be gone so soon. Maybe I'll grab the PS4 copy id I can find it too.