Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 18283031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Pinball Wizards

1. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    Yeah, the stuff went down on PSN a day earlier than they said. It's bullshit, but luckily I caught it when they posted "Today's the last day for Playstation stuff" on Facebook Thursday. Spent $100 to get most of the Williams stuff on PS3/Vita.

(PS4 doesn't support 3D, which is garbage. But also garbage is how terrible Farsight is at simple QC checks on the 3D implementation, the tables themselves look fine but there's lots of UI elements here and there that they forget to broadcast to both eyes, resulting in an annoying shimmering effect.)
    It was at the PSN store. It’s when you open the game, that the seasons were no longer available. PSN was my only option.

I wanted to get Elvira: Scared Stiff with the Pro Mode, because the game is censored. I ended up paying $9 for Pro Mode for season 1, because it wasn’t available for just Elvira at the PSN store.
    Last edited by gamevet; 30 Jun 2018 at 01:01 PM.

2. That pro mode shit annoyed me too. I understand the WHY, but I don't like the HOW.

3. Does this just give you a free table on a rotating basis?
    I just fired it up and Frankenstein was in my My Tables menu.
    This table is frickin nuts. It hands out points and extra balls like candy on halloween. I got to play 6 balls, only 1 of which I did sort of ok with and got 905 million.

4. The Williams/Bally tables are still up as of 12:11 AM EDT July 1. If there's any other ones you want, get them now.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Does this just give you a free table on a rotating basis?
    I just fired it up and Frankenstein was in my My Tables menu.
    This table is frickin nuts. It hands out points and extra balls like candy on halloween. I got to play 6 balls, only 1 of which I did sort of ok with and got 905 million.
    Frankenstein is the table that is free with Stern pinball arcade and is now the free table included with regular pinball arcade with the wms tables being removed.

6. I thought that Ghostbusters was the free table for Stern Pinball. It was a free download, once the game became available.

7. It was a different table when I first bought the High Speeds two weeks ago (Arabian Nights or something, played it once and didnt like it), which is why I thought they rotated or something.

8. Yeah, the Pinball arcade came with Arabian Nights.

9. I can't stand that Frankenstein table. Confusing goals, a gimmicky field, and grating, repetitive voice samples. Maybe the worst table on Pinball Arcade.

10. nuh uh.
    you're the worst table on Pinball Arcade.