Page 1 of 12 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Hispanics/Latinos thread

1. TNL Hispanics/Latinos thread

This is a thread for all the Latinos/Hispanics of TNL to come and celebrate because the white man has the rest of the board. So where you from?

2. There's no way this will end up in Fight Club or lead to a banning of some sort. Nope, not at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

3. Sup

4. Republica Dominicana Yupi Yupi. Naci en la Capital pero el poco tiempo k pase en mi patria (vinimos a los EU cuando tenia 4 años) la pase en La Joya, Santiago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

5. Yo me naci aqui en el EU en Nueva Jersey. Pero siempre visito la isla cuando puedo. El calor me mata. No se como lo gordo duran pa ya.

My written Spanish is fucked.

6. So's your mom, by big black dicks, on the regular. Fucking mexicans.

7. lol I always thought you were mexican cause everybody says so hahaha. What a bunch of dickheads.

We can't be the only ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

8. We aren't. I know of two others keeping quiet. And TNL is racist. I'm not even shocked at this point.

9. Isn't it racist making a thread only for one specific race?
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

10. Boricua aquí de pura sepa!