Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8101112

Thread: TNL Hispanics/Latinos thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    Okay, gramps. Didn't know a year was such a generation gap.
    Excuse me, you're in your mid-20's. I'm 31, so the 5-year gap between you and me seems large enough to be considered a "generation" gap. Shit, I look at myself when I was your age and all I see is a kid. A lot of shit changes in 5 years.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

2. I'm forever the same. I like who I am.

3. Dominicans cut the s off the ends of words too. It's more more urban slang you won't catch niggas in the nice neighborhoods usin' that.

Vaina is a informal way to refer to an object or a situation. Like "Damn look at this shit" would be "Diablo mira eta vaina".
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

4. There is a Peruvian Rotisserie Chicken joint in East Hartford CT that is the shit. Plus it's awesome being the only white people in the joint.
    And of course, the greatest Mexican Ever:

Quote Originally Posted by Anal Kaboom View Post
    Ew Spanish from Spain sounds so uppity. Like a posh British dickhead.
    Its the same with French from France vs. Canadian French, and British English vs. American English.

The bastard child is always a bit different.
    Last edited by Wildkat; 03 Dec 2010 at 02:47 PM.
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

5. I was waiting for my car at the bodyshop last week. The entire operation was ripe for a deportation sweep.

Anyway, I happened to catch several employee conversations. "Chinga tu madre," the one Spanish insult every kid learns, was positively peppered throughout even the most mundane chitchat. Peppered.

Translated, it would be, "Yeah, so I had to fix this car's fender, and fuck your mother, plus, oh hey, could you hand me that sander? Cool, thanks. Fuck your mother. All right, fuck your mother, I'll see you later."

That's how I talk.

7. All I do at work is tell momma jokes.
    Boo, Hiss.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Wildkat View Post
    There is a Peruvian Rotisserie Chicken joint in East Hartford CT that is the shit. Plus it's awesome being the only white people in the joint.
    And of course, the greatest Mexican Ever:

See this isn't entirely true. Canadian French sounds like straight up English, but the words are French if that makes any sense. Maybe American English is a combination of different languages and English, but Canadian French really sounds like an American speaking French with ZERO attempt to get the accent down. It feels like a sandpaper dick in my ear.

Its the same with French from France vs. Canadian French, and British English vs. American English.

The bastard child is always a bit different.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

9. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. That's a funny motherfucker right there.