Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: JAPJAC`s Capcom Power System CHANGER - Definitive Resource:

1. JAPJAC`s Capcom Power System CHANGER - Definitive Resource:

Capcom Power System CHANGER-The Definitive On-line Resource:

By JAPJAC.

1994`s Capcom Power System CHANGER is the rarest officially released to the public modern Japanese consumer TV-Game system in the World. Ever.

JAPJAC`s TFP Fanitsu Capcom Power System CHANGER Definitive Resource is the first extensive and only competent expose in English on-line is here!

Includes complete release details for the format, comparisons to the Neo Geo and SuperGun formats, the first You Tube video for the system ever, the first You Tube video showing a game for the system running and the first and only You Tube video of the system running a CPS II game fully.

Also includes, an in depth interview, the most and the highest of quality images ever to be published on-line covering everything for the format, a complete guide to the 'CPS' Silicon Hardware Ranges and finally, details of Damien McFerran and JAPJAC's Capcom Power System CHANGER feature as printed in Retro Gamer magazine. The first and only such feature printed in English, in the World. In shops now!!!:

'JAPJAC is the leading English-speaking expert on the Capcom Power System CHANGER.'
    Retro Gamer magazine.

(Under the TFP Features section):

http://www.japjac.proboards.com/

Enjoy.

Cheers,

JAPJAC.
    Last edited by JAPJAC; 23 Dec 2010 at 08:24 PM.

2. First off, you're terrible at copy/paste. Secondly, I don't know what's going on here.

3. why refer to yourself in the third person? are you jimmy from that one seinfeld episode?

4. The more times his name shows up on Google the larger his e-penis is.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

5. http://www.japjac.proboards.com/inde...lay&thread=262

Here's a fixed link for the first one. That said, I just see "Back soon" in the thread. WTF?

I'm pretty glad I didn't know this thing existed when I was 16 and had boatloads of money I was all too willing to piss away on anything video game related.

7. Hey Japjac this guys videos were up before yours. So you're not the first and only.

Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. JAPJAC`s TFP Fanitsu Capcom Power System CHANGER Definitive Resource is the first extensive and only competent expose in English on-line is here!:

(Under the TFP Features section):

http://www.japjac.proboards.com/
    Last edited by JAPJAC; 23 Dec 2010 at 08:26 PM.

9. Nice job linking your twitter in your signature when it's private, jackhole.

We've gotten pretty lax on spam around here lately.