Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: JAPJAC`s Capcom Power System CHANGER - Definitive Resource:

1. I used to find japjacs posts interesting. This was 8 years ago when they actually were worth reading.
    I miss Undead King.

2. Shin Johnpv just got SERVED

by JAPJAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JAPJAC JAPJAC JAPJAC

3. Quote Originally Posted by JAPJAC View Post
    I never stated I was the only in that sense, I was the first though so you were wrong on both counts:

JAPJAC - 20th of April 2009.
    aes330 - 22nd of September 2009.

Its CPS CHANGER can only 'play' CPS II games (as seen in that video). Mine can 'run' them fully which can be seen here clearly, hence, first and only:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8yuI2SBZKA

This is where you failed through your lack of understanding. Thanks anyway for your input.

Cheers.
    Well right here in regards to video number 3 you say

Quote Originally Posted by JAPJAC View Post
    JAPJAC`s Capcom Power System CHANGER Vid pt. 3/5. The FIRST and the only known Capcom Power System CHANGER in the WORLD capable of running CPS II fully footage video on You Tube. CPS II's Street Fighter Zero 2 with all punch and kick buttons in the correct places on both sides. Select buttons are coin and Start buttons are start:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8yuI2SBZKA
    Basically right there you say yours is the first and only one on Youtube, and yet the video you associate with that was posted on April 2010. This guys video was posted on January 2010. Quite a few months before yours. Also if you watch his other videos his plays/runs games just fine.

I also noticed in his video he actually shows the system all connected and wired up (using the same wires you show us a photo of ) and the game playing on the tv. You only show us the game, seems to me like you could just playing an emulator. I see no proof of the game running on that system in your video.

Looks to me like you're a big phony.

Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. Quote Originally Posted by epmode View Post
    Shin Johnpv just got SERVED

by JAPJAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JAPJAC JAPJAC JAPJAC
    I do believe I just served him back. I think Japjac is a big fat phony. Everything is just done by emulation and he just takes photos of video game systems. Other people actually post videos of the system and everything obviously working and not emulation.

JAPJAC IS A BIG PHONY! A PHONY!!!!! PHONY PHONY PHONY PHONY
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. It's inappropriate to pop in after not posting for years, only to pimp your videos.

That being said, the subject is kind of interesting, and unless this thread devolves into a flame war or something, I think it should be kept open.

6. So you can play Capcom arcade games in crappy S-Video on your TV? Jealousy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I used to find japjacs posts interesting. This was 8 years ago when they actually were worth reading.
    I miss Undead King.
    let's recap

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    We've gotten pretty lax on spam around here lately.
    I was gonna call this spam, but the account has been here for about 7 years and has 86 posts.

It's not exactly a spammer. I don't know what it is.

9. Quote Originally Posted by JAPJAC View Post
    This is where you failed through your lack of understanding. Thanks anyway for your input.

Cheers.
    I love it.

10. I still don't know what's going on here. JAPJAC made a device that lets people play CPSII games and at long last we can have Street Fighter Alpha 2 punches and kicks on the proper sides of SNES controllers? Am I missing something?