Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blockbuster B1G1 Free on Used Games < $15 is back (ends Jan 3rd)

1. Blockbuster B1G1 Free on Used Games < $15 is back (ends Jan 3rd)

Blockbuster's B1G1 free sale is back!

All used games $14.99 and less qualify. YMMV on your local store's selection. Some notable additions and price drops since the last sale...

$15

Bioshock 2
    Dante's Inferno
    Lost Planet 2
    Crackdown 2
    Bayonetta
    Army of Two 40th Day
    Iron Man 2
    Star Ocean the last hope
    Splinter Cell: Conviction
    Darksiders

$10

Mass Effect 2
    Beatles Rock Band
    Bioshock
    Brutal Legend
    Guitar Hero Metallica
    Guitar Hero Van Halen
    Lego Rock Band
    Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands
    Wolfenstein
    Wolverine: X-men Origins
    Wet
    Blood Bowl
    Tekken 6

PS3

$15

Army of Two 40th Day
    Bioshock 2
    Dragon Age Origins
    White Knight Chronicles
    Prototype
    Aliens Vs. Predator

$10

Bayonetta
    Darksiders
    Last edited by Timber; 08 Dec 2010 at 12:17 PM.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. Shit, this would be a good excuse to get copies of Bioshock 2 and ME2.

3. I spent way too many monies today. But I'm loaded with seasonal gift day gifts for my local friends now.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

4. It's been confirmed that this sale should run through Jan. 3rd. And price drops happen about every 2 weeks so there should be some more qualifying games popping up in about 2 weeks.

5. Shit, I might use this for Bioshock 2 and Crackdown 2.

6. Dropped three bills at one this morning, my chick is going to hit some more. From what I've been reading at CAG, it sounds like Blockbuster was the biggest buyer of Bioshock 2. Every store seems to have tons of copies.

7. I hit about a dozen stores yesterday and I personally saw at least 300 copies of Bioshock 2.

And looking at the rental section in each store I'm guessing New Vegas will be in the same situation next year.

I was hoping mine might have Bioshock 1, but they instead had 50 copies of Bioshock 2 which I just got from Gamefly's sale. I did pick up Bayonetta and No More Heroes 2 for a total of $15.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Shit, I might use this for Bioshock 2 and Crackdown 2.
    There are no Blockbusters near me, but if you go to one, call a brother. I need a few more copies of Tekken 6 (and other games).

10. Fuckkkkk. My resurfacer is going to get a workout. Almost half of what I bought is (imo) unsellable. I've got ten games that I'm not going to bother trying to fix. I will just return them. The majority of the really bad condition disks came from two stores, so I know to skip them for anything but DS and PS3 stuff in the future.