Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TNL NYC Meetup - Saturday, 12/18/2010

1. TNL NYC Meetup - Saturday, 12/18/2010

I'll be flying to the NY/NJ area on 12/16 for the holidays, so I want to have a get-together with the local TNL NYC crew, since it's been about two years since I've seen you guys. We typically do a small bar crawl that ends in Barcade, but I'm open to do other activities.

I'm scheduling this meetup on the 18th since Christmas and New Year's fall on subsequent weekends. Let me know if you're free on the 18th.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

2. I'm not free on the 18th. Or any day before Jan 1.

3. Going to a show that day. Maybe could swing by before or after or maybe not.

4. If I'm free I could probably go, been a long time since I made last one think it was 5 years ago lol

5. I'd like to meet with you guys again, I have a Christmas party on the 18th though.

6. I could do the 18th without a problem. My wife is leaving for Ohio that morning too - NO RULES!

7. Here's a friendly reminder that this will be happening on Saturday. I'll finalize the plans within the day after I talk with Coury about which bars/restaurants to hit.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

I'm busy for most of the day Sat. I'll see what I've got going during the afternoon, though.

I have plans too
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

10. just curious: since most people seem to have plans at night, would anybody be interested in doing a brunch instead?