Page 13 of 92 FirstFirst ... 911121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I'm with Yoshi. I will not watch those or any subsequent video footage. Full media blackout begins immediately.

2. The music sounds incredible - its always been great but this is on another level.
    NowPlaying: Battlefield series . DarkSouls . MGS collection . Cap+SNK fighters . AceCombat series . ArmoredCore series

3. I'll watch it. Mostly because these games are never very good.

Skyrim will be worth playing at $20 for the PC GOTY edition a year and a half from now, as long as it's slathered with an ass-load of mods (read: fixes) to Bethesda's shit code.

Take that to the bank.

4. I only made it through the first video, shit was so boring. And holy lol at the interface. Bethesda has to be trolling at this point. There is no way in shit's hell one team can be this incompetent for this long when it comes to interface design. Simply astonishing.

I assume that's still Jeremy Soule who can do no wrong, but that's where the good vibrations end unfortunately...

Animation is awkward. Collision and feedback during combat is suspect. Voice acting and character models are wooden. Game engine seems only marginally better than the last game. Is guaranteed to sell millions and score 85+ across the board!

YOU ARE SO WRONG IT HURTS.

6. Then steer clear of those vids.

7. He is smart to disable comments.

8. Why on console, why?

I don't understand you people.