Page 6 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I hate Gamestop, but I will surely give them money when I can get things like Nier for $15 new/sealed, $9.99 360 VGA cords new/sealed, new/sealed Chaos War for $9.99, etc. Basically anything I'm fairly sure they are taking a loss on.
    It's not really taking a loss. I know what you mean, but the wholesale price was paid forever ago and is sunk cost. Anything they get out of it is better than letting it rot on shelves by the time it hits $10.

I'm not saying I never buy anything there. I bought the ESA pack for charity there, since only GameStop and walmart.com carried it. And I think I got Deadly Premonition there. And there was an exclusive PS2 Taito collection. It's very few and very far between though.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    So this is what it says on the back:
    That's some hot garbage right there.

3. Yeah it sounds like a WoW players fan-fiction.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    That's some hot garbage right there.
    Yeah, it's pretty lame.

5. oh who cares. i dont care if the dragons name is deathwing. the game will rock. even if the main plot blows.

6. I'm more saying GI pretending that text matters is lame.

I'm excited as all shit for this game.

7. I wish Bethesda didn't make Bethesda games. Then maybe I'd be excited.

8. Re: pronunciation - Sky Rim. They even say it in the trailer.
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

9. That's dumb. Skyr is already a thing and it rhymes with shear. Adding "im" onto the end shouldn't change the pronunciation of the rest.

But whatever, it's their game.
    Boo, Hiss.