Page 77 of 92 FirstFirst ... 637375767778798191 ... LastLast

Thread: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

1. I shot Captain Valmir to death just outside Forelhost. I was trying to sneak up on him and thought he was attacking when he started to approach, so I got a bit trigger happy and offed him. When the Bounty Removed message came up on his death (it was 40 for assault), I realized I may have cheated myself out of a quest. Oops.

I'm around the 120 hour mark now.

2. Every time I start to try and do the main questline again, I inevitably get sucked into doing a sidequest which opens up another sidequest which I continue on to instead, and then I realize I had some money and some materials so I just go a craft a ton of shit, then I take it and enchant it, then it's been 3 hours and I'm ready to move on. I know there will be opportunities to level while doing quests, but it's hard to go after those when I'm guarenteed to level if I sit around town for a while just making and selling stuff.

3. Watch the official trailer for Dawnguard, the first game add-on for Skyrim. Dawnguard will be available for download for 1600 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE this summer.

4. It's about damn time.

5. http://dawnguardbeta.elderscrolls.com/

Want a chance to play Dawnguard early? Following the success of our PC beta updates, we’re excited to announce our Dawnguard Beta for Xbox 360.

Visit DawnguardBeta.ElderScrolls.com to apply. The process should only take a couple minutes, but make sure to fill out all the information accurately. Applicants need a registered account on our official forums and you’ll want to make sure your forum email address is updated.

We will be selecting applicants in about a week. Players accepted into the beta will receive an Xbox LIVE code to redeem Dawnguard. The beta is the full version (complete with Xbox LIVE achievements) and those participating will not have to purchase the content.
    bethblog

6. Signed up. Been trying to clean up this game 100% although I know I screwed myself out of at least one achievement, but this Dawnguard stuff looks really good.

7. So Dawnguard is out now on 360.
    Boo, Hiss.

8. I'll care when it hits PC in some unspecified amount of time.

9. One month I think.
    Last edited by epmode; 27 Jun 2012 at 11:53 PM.

10. I'm trying the vampire storyline.
    Boo, Hiss.