Page 87 of 92 FirstFirst ... 7383858687888991 ... LastLast

Thread: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

1. Quote Originally Posted by Cheebs View Post
    I have a trash heap out behind War Maidens where I dump $12,000 enchanted God armor and weapons, world-class potions, and rare jewlery. It's a heap of the second-best of everything, and it's god damn useless because nobody can buy it, and I don't even need the money. Lol.
    LOL! This made me spit my Jameson on my keyboard. I need to start up a new character and sink another 100 hours into this game. Should have done it last week when I was off for four days.
    Look out, man, Wooly's gone ape-shit.

2. I got this game free with my 360 slim as a digital download and bought all the DLC discounted and yet I probably won't play it until I beat every other game.

It's my apocalypse choice.

3. 380+ hours and I still had a laundry list of side quests and miscellaneous objectives to complete, plus at least 30 areas I hadn't explored yet.

So yeah, good apoc choice

ive gotten sucked back in. i forgot just how badass this game is. my friend who has played like 2 minutes of it, thinks its shit and thinks dragon age 2 shits all over it. i dont understand him.

5. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    I dont know if I have the energy to finish this game, I beat the Winterhold College missions and the Dragonborn DLC.
    Finish? You don't finish Bethesda games, you just stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

6. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    380+ hours and I still had a laundry list of side quests and miscellaneous objectives to complete, plus at least 30 areas I hadn't explored yet.

So yeah, good apoc choice
    Damn :O

7. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    Finish? You don't finish Bethesda games, you just stop.
    1000/1000 says i finished Oblivion.

I expect 100% trophies will say i finished Skyrim.

afsdf;jdsafsadlkjfhasdhf
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

8. Word. I got 1000/1000 in Oblivion and platinum in Skyrim. Them games is done!

Side note: The Gamestop GOTY version of Oblivion's box says it has trophies. It lies.