Page 89 of 92 FirstFirst ... 75858788899091 ... LastLast

Thread: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    How many people buy these games twice though? I didn't buy any of these except for GTA.... but everyone bought that twice.
    I only bought it on PC. I believe the only ones I've "bought" twice were Naughty Dog games, but I used credit card points. I'm in for FFXII though.

2. Skyrim doesn't need a redux. Dragon's Dogma do need one, and it is a better game.

3. GTA 5, man, I've bought that 3 times now. Haven't finished it once, only level 27 online. Fallout 4 I've bought 3 times as well, and bought 3 season passes (only one for me, though). THIS game I will buy again, but on PC, because whatever they do to it on PS4 it won't be as good as it already is (or can be with mods) on PC. Already got every achievement in the 360 version, will happily do it again. Skyrim is that good IMO.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Skyrim doesn't need a redux. Dragon's Dogma do need one, and it is a better game.
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/367500/

5. Skyrim was like what, $20 for the game and all DLC in one of the sales? I won't feel too bad double-dipping on it eventually.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Nope, game was shit the first time around.

I can call it that, I finished it!
    The PS3 version of Skyrim was pretty shitty, but it got pretty decent after about 3 or 4 patches.

I have on PC now, with all of the DLC and a ton of mods. There's no need to get it on the PS4.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I am just saying for the console crowd. If you are on PC, all this is just noise.

8. I'd prefer a US release of Dragon's Dogma Online to another update of the base game.

10. i think i'd like that mod better if it was just using "the touch" and not any other song.