Page 9 of 92 FirstFirst ... 578910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

1. Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    Mmm. Paying to beta test a game is always a smart move.
    I'd beta this on the strength and longevity of morrowind alone.

2. I will become a hermit the day this comes out. I had no problem dropping 300+ hours into Oblivion, and this just looks so much better. 9 more months!

3. Funny how Oblivion was the least buggy of all the 360 games that ran on that engine. If this improves on that work, then I have no problem with buying it at release.

4. This about sums up how I feel about this news ;D

5. Old and gay.

6. Damnit. That trailer - the music specifically - brought back memories of Morrowind. Best game ever. I wish Oblivion was more like it and less like um, Oblivion. Maybe it was a product of time/place but I spent hundreds (thousands?) more hours with MW than I did with OB.

I like the "chosen one" theme for the player - one that was missing/poorly implemented in Oblivion - I want to be the Nerevarine, damnit! Dragonkin? Fight Dragons? Kickass.

Also, it needs more hidden places, dark caves (with actual treasure in them, not level-specific crap) and lots of other things that modders will have to fix.

Now I need to get a new PC. And play MW again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyosalad View Post
    This about sums up how I feel about this news ;D
    Please stick to the WoW thread.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Please stick to the WoW thread.
    No one else posted it, and I thought it was funny so I shared it on this forum about games where people like to share funny things or info about games. SUCK MY DICK IF YOU DON'T LIKE, MOVE TO THE NEXT POST

9. Quote Originally Posted by Kyosalad View Post
    No one else posted it
    Even I know why.