Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Humble Indie Bundle 2: Die Humbler

1. I thought that, then adapted as soon as the road thing turned out not to be the case!

I like the aesthetic, it's nice. Don't usually go for TD games, but here we are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

HEY DEVELOPERS, LERN2DIRECTINPUT. EVEN I KNOW HOW TO USE IT.

Braid is pathetic. It doesn't even use XInput, which should have come "free" since it was on 360.

Edit: and I had to use a fucking undocumented command-line option to get it to use my full screen real estate. Laziest port ever.
    Last edited by bVork; 15 Dec 2010 at 12:44 AM.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    No, it really isn't.
    You're a bad person.

4. After getting this to work with Joy2Key it is WAY better. Who thought playing this on the keyboard was a good idea? I'm now enjoying it and will probably try the other four games I have no downloaded yet.

5. Cortex Command is trash, by the way. Do not bother with it! Action game + constantly active ragdoll skeletons + RTS, with no real focus whatsoever. Beta or no, it's junk.

I like seeing the characters crumple into a pile every time they footfall onto the slightest inclines.

The "delivery ship" is a hoot, too. I like how it falls over onto its side and explodes, taking out everything in the vicinity.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 20 Dec 2010 at 02:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. Yeah, it needs some serious, fundamental work before it's worthwhile. I like the idea though.

7. Holy fuck, check your emails, you can already redeem this shit on steam.

8. And the code will work when Revenge of the Titans finally shows up on Steam OMG.

BTW, that game has already been updated since it was released in the bundle. You have to use your personalized link to grab the new version though. Just install over the old version.

9. Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    Holy fuck, check your emails, you can already redeem this shit on steam.
    I didn't get this e-mail. How do I does this?