Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Humble Indie Bundle 2: Die Humbler

1. PC Humble Indie Bundle 2: Die Humbler

Humble Indie Bundle #2 is a go!

http://www.humblebundle.com/

This time around, it's Machinarium, Braid, Cortex Command, Osmos, and Revenge of the Titans (debuting in this bundle). All DRM-free and compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux.

Edit: Machinarium, Osmos, and Revenge of the Titans soundtracks are included in the bundle as well! Sweet Christmas!
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 14 Dec 2010 at 12:37 PM.

Already own Braid, Machinarium. and Osmos. Are the rest even worth one of my American dollars?
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. Revenge of the Titans is quite a nice little Tower Defense game so far. Great art direction, chunky sprite-based but very unique, rather than leaning on the lazy HEY YOU LIKED THE NES RIGHT schtick.

Last edited by Bacon McShig; 14 Dec 2010 at 01:36 PM.

4. I've been dying to try Revenge of the Titans for a while now but I held off because it wasn't up on any of the major DD services. This might be enough to push me over. Great art style for reals.

I also remember a Cortex Command thread on GAF a while back. It sounded interesting, kind of a sandboxy Worms action game with crazy 2D physics.

Might be terrible, unfocused crap! But we can set our own price so I'll probably pick up the pack just for those two games.

5. $1, go.

6. That's 99 cents more than I would have pegged you for. Your troll-fu is slipping.

7. Can I really pay a penny? I'm about to find out, I guess.

8. Haha. Stay classy.

I've been wanting to donate to child's play this year and here's how I'll do it, and support some indie devs too! I spent 30 and split it 25/5 with 25 to child's play.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

10. After 15 seconds, Braid sucks. It won't let me sync a controller. Unforgivable.