Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ThiefSilver Tries To Make Friends Online

1. ThiefSilver Tries To Make Friends Online

LOL YES
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

When exactly does this become worth watching?

4. When you click the window closed.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

5. OK. This has to be fake.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

I see you have not played many games online.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

7. wtf

I like the guy who just joins and has no idea what's going on. And then hears crying.
    Last edited by Brisco Bold; 17 Dec 2010 at 12:20 PM.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    I see you have not played many games online.
    I've heard nerds, drunks, guidos, girls, Frenchmen and twelve yr old boys blasting "Can't Touch This" every time they scored a kill. But never have I heard a nerd break down into tears over a girl rejecting him.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. YouTube commenters:

This is just sick...The kid is trying to be friends with someone and they keep going DUDE SHE DOESNT LIKE YOU and she says shes not interested in him he says he just wants to be friends and they still continue to make fun of him thats fucking cruel and no one deserves to be treated that way
    He might have a mental problem you jerk. Dud you hear the slurs?? God I feel bad for him...
    this just makes me sad, he obviously has a something going on mentally

All those douches are even worse, talkin shit and stuff. Fucking white knight bullshit,

10. So many white knights.