Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Vagina Ass of Lucifer *************

1. The Vagina Ass of Lucifer *************

Ok, so this is really a book and you can really buy it.

Fired from his job at the Analsausage Fuck Factory, Lucifer Niggerbastard sets off on an epic quest with his compatriots, a burbling sack of babyshit and Rojir the razor-bladed dildo. Written based off an outline of the events of Virgil’s Aeneid scribbled on the back of a cocktail napkin by a drunk, The Vagina Ass of Lucifer Niggerbastard is an epic tale told in a bizarro-author’s take on the ancient Homeric masters. Hey, all writers are thieves. It’s just illegal if the dead author you steal from hasn’t rotted enough yet. Actually, this book is pretty much nothing like the Aeneid. It’s more like the Odyssey, only more fucked up, more epic, and definitely more interesting to read. Is it a commentary on how fucked up things are yet again? Maybe. Probably. Yes. If you don’t have a sense of humor or “bad words” get your ass in a twist, don’t read this fucking book.
    What are the chances someone on this forum actually read this crazy fucking book? Is it good?

2. I guess he did another book: Robocunt and the Rug Niggers of Afrofaggotstan

From the fuckass that brought you “THE VAGINA ASS OF LUCIFER NIGGERBASTARD” Built from fucking grade A USDA premium goddamn chrome, ROBOCUNT is Dr. Patriot’s latest creation, and she’s on a mission to kick some fucking ass in Afrofaggotstan. Loosely based off the events of Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein, ROBOCUNT is jam packed with American-grade EPIC straight from the mouths of multiple whores well versed in the workings of government and faggotry. Is it a commentary on how fucked up things are yet again? Maybe. Probably. Yes. If you don’t have a sense of humor or “bad words” get your ass in a twist, don’t read this fucking book. You can’t get new art unless you step outside your tiny little goddamned shit-stained cockbox and burn the fucker to the goddamn ground.
    How are these real?

3. I blame Bam Margera.

4. The thing that makes the internet so great is that you can swear all you want without the looming threat of your stepdad rifling an empty bottle of Southern Comfort at your sternum spoiling your fun. And swearing is of course very, very funny.

5. True story: I guessed that this was an Opaque thread based on the title alone.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Shakey View Post
    Opaque thread
    There are a lot of these lately.

7. At least he's trying to contribute. Wake me up when either of you try to do the same thing.

8. This thread sucks.
    Boo, Hiss.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    At least he's trying to contribute. Wake me up when either of you try to do the same thing.
    Haters gonna hate.

10. The book's author?

James
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Butters_South_Park.jpg 
Views:	925 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	59361