Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Batman: The Brave and the Bold

Nintendo Wii Batman: The Brave and the Bold

Quote Originally Posted by JC Fletcher of Joystiq
    It didn't take long after the announcement of Rocksteady's acquisition for WBIE to reveal the next Batman game. In fact, it's just really weird timing, because the next Batman game has nothing to do with Rocksteady and probably won't be anything like Arkham Asylum. But there's a chance that this Batman game will be surprisingly good, as well: it's being made by A Boy and His Blob/Contra 4/Shantae developer WayForward.

The publisher announced a Wii and DS game coming this fall based on the comedic Batman: The Brave and the Bold cartoon. The cooperative game will allow a second player to control another DC Comics hero, from a group including the Blue Beetle, Green Lantern, Robin, and Aquaman. Encouragingly, Plastic Man also appears on the box art and the splash image for the game's website. Connecting the DS version to the Wii version will allow a friend to use the DS to control the 5th Dimensional fanboy Bat-Mite in the Wii game.

Yes, Bat-Mite's in the (mass-market) game, and Blue Beetle and Plastic Man are both on the cover. Somehow, when we weren't looking, the world became a wonderful place for DC Comics nerds.
    Link

Please, please be hand drawn 2D.

2. The show is surprisingly good and often funny.

WayForward rocks when it comes to doing 2D games.

This should be good!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

3. WayForward is pretty rad.

4. also

5. Contra 4

6. This could be some major awesomeness if its a 2d Sidescrolling beat'em up.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. This is going to be very kid-oriented at best, mind you. It could be as-good as a Kim Possible game? Maybe that's about all I'd expect from this.

Brave and the Bold is for the youth!

Encouragingly, Plastic Man
    The only way this sentence can make sense is followed by the phrase "has been killed off entirely".

9. This is good news!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ipod-aquaman-green-arrow.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	23.4 KB 
ID:	52716   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_kvteeiYwpD1qa74f0o1_500.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	29.4 KB 
ID:	52717  

10. Yeah, Aquaman deserves no place in anything ever again.