Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Tree of Life from Terrence Malick

1. The Tree of Life from Terrence Malick

I saw the trailer when I went to see Black Swan. Malick is one of my favorites and I'm pretty excited he's finally putting out something new. This has an excellent cast and the modern(?) portion of the movie seems to have some sci-fi elements. No one shoots movies like this guy... he's amazing.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

2. Looks fantastic, can't wait.

3. Why am I interested when that trailer told me NOTHING about what the movie is about?

4. To be honest I wish all trailers were that vague.

a trailer should give you an idea of the movie while telling you jack shit. seeing an entire movie in the trailer is never good.

6. I just came back from seeing this movie. It totally floored me. It won't be for everyone, but if you don't mind a little art house in your films then you simply must see this. It's possibly the most beautiful film I've ever seen, simultaneously showing the grand miracle and the humble fragility of life. Movie of the year.

7. I trusted you on Enter the Void. Never again

I'll probably see it

8. lol, apples and oranges but yes, this is not for everyone.

9. Yeah, I really want to see this. I know it's been polarizing people a bit, but I end up liking a lot of those movies.

10. Dying to see this. The trailer alone had me hooked. I've watched it twenty times or so. lol

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."