Page 2 of 130 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Completion Thread 2011: Challenge of the Gods

1. I think Half-Life 2 is pretty rad but I can't find the energy to beat it.

2. Episode 2 is way better than HL2, and I like HL2.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    Abut, eh?
    I borrowed Buttplants keyboard.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I think Half-Life 2 is pretty rad but I can't find the energy to beat it.
    The last level or so is arguably the best part(s).

5. I beat 44 games last year. I'm aiming for 50 this year.

6. Finished Chrono Trigger DS last year, but what the hell I just beat Lavos with only Marle and Crono at the beginning of the next game so I'll put it here.

Chrono Trigger DS: The game is still as great as I remember it, though this version seemed easier than I remembered. The only thing that really bugged me more than it ever did was how little you actually get out of the characters. They just become interchangeable set pieces at about the mid point of the game (kind of like Final Fantasy VI) and it's a little sad to be honest.

If I didn't have so many other games I was entrenched in I'd be going for Chrono Cross next.

Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    I beat 44 games last year. I'm aiming for 50 this year.
    I'd like to average one a week and hit 52, but that number is completely dependent on when The Old Republic launches, because that's going to kill my progress in everything else.

8. I hope to finish 20 games, but no way this is happening this year since I play mostly sports games (how do you end it?) and RPGs (usually quit about 75% through, like FF13, DAO, etc). Plus with school coming up, my free time will be severely limited. Maybe 1 game a month is a more realistic goal.

Why are you going to school?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Why are you going to school?
    ESL.