Page 3 of 130 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Completion Thread 2011: Challenge of the Gods

1. I finished about 10 games last year. I didn't post when I'd finished Dirt 2's career mode, or the campaigns for Blazing Angels 2 and H.A.W.X.

I really wish I had more time, but work has been really busy with work going on out of town. I'm heading out of town mid-January for a Regal Theater rollout in New Mexico and Amarillo, so there go's a bit of my free time right off the bat.
    Last edited by gamevet; 01 Jan 2011 at 06:03 PM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Why are you going to school?
    ESL, and hopefully a change in career.

3. #1.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spider-man-shattered-dimensions-xbox360-ps3-game-300x298.png 
Views:	282 
Size:	168.4 KB 
ID:	59530

Great game! it was a bit too linear in design, but the action and smooth gameplay make up for that. I like the medal system too, which gives a lot of incentive for going back and replaying each level. Great graphics and gameplay, awesome boss battles, lots of unlockables - all of it was great. And it's got Stan "The Man" Lee doing the narrative!

4. Megaman Legends- Yeah, the control sucks. I could forgive it sometimes and sometimes i couldn't. It wasn't that difficult. Whatever. Besides that, i really loved the game. The game was just long enough too. There were enough side quests that you could flesh out the journey a bit, and the main game ended exactly where it needed to. Voices and characters really put this game over the top. Without them, it'd be a fun adventure, but with them it's so good!
    In conclusion, anyone who hates this game is a dumb butt.
    Donk

5. I hated it. Tron Bonne is even worse. Couldn't force myself to finish that one.

And that is the story of how Mega Man Legends solidified it's position as a great game.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

7. They weren't any good then. They certainly aren't now. Have fun lying to yourselves.

8. #2.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gadgettwins.jpg 
Views:	266 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	59539

Beaten for review. Nice little game with a charming theme and great graphics, but the directional attack is a chore to master. Shooters need intuitive weapon systems, and having to press the "B" button to change my attack direction is a pain in the ass when there are lots of enemies onscreen. It really kills what could have been a great cute-'m-up.

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    ESL, and hopefully a change in career.
    I thought Nash was joking. Your written English is better than half the native speakers on TNL. In any case, good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    They weren't any good then. They certainly aren't now. Have fun lying to yourselves.
    Compass has been right once during each of the last two months. Sir, the possibility of Compass successfully judging the quality of two games is approximately 3,720 to 1.