Thread: 2010 Gridiron Playoff Challenge

2010 Gridiron Playoff Challenge

http://games.espn.go.com/gridironpc/...?groupID=19435

Group: TNL (Some asshole ganked "The Next Level")
    Pass: nick

It wouldn't let me put "Fuck you, Geo" as the motto, so I left it blank.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    It wouldn't let me put "Fuck you, Geo" as the motto, so I left it blank.

I don't want to jinx the Colts, so I'm going to sit this one out.

I hope I jinx the shit out of everyone I chose this week.

4. I love how you've out scored me by exactly 1 point in both weeks. Lets see if we can run with that. LOL
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

So there are two literate members of our group: stormy and me. You don't get to reshuffle your players after this week, so those of you with Cutler and Rodgers will have one QB next week. Of course, if stormy and I picked the games wrong, we could have zero, but neither one nor zero is going to win.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 23 Jan 2011 at 05:04 PM.

I need Ward and Miller to be big tonight. Hopefully Mike Wallace can't find his helmet, Thurman Thomas style.

7. I'm DOA after Cutler went down. I'll be lucky to stay near you points-wise.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    So there are two literate members of our group: stormy and me. You don't get to reshuffle your players after this week, so those of you with Cutler and Rodgers will have one QB next week. Of course, if stormy and I picked the games wrong, we could have zero, but neither one nor zero is going to win.
    I was actually aware of this but figured Forte and Olsen would have big games this week to make there lack of presence next week irrelevant. I got 19 points between the both of them and I'm in first with an 28 point lead. So unless Jackson and/or Health Miller go off for you or Starks and Miller for stormy, then I'd say I made a wise move.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If I'm going to be taxed, I'd rather it be to build a Death Star than to feed lazy Wookiees.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    A.) Didn't read it.
    B.) Wouldn't have cared, you condescending schmuck, because I'd rather have guaranteed myself at least one QB instead of the distinct possibility of having zero QB's.