Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 911121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS4)

They would sell three billion copies of a remade FFVII. What the fuck is wrong with these guys.

2. I was talking about this last night to my husband - I think it's because they know they are going to sell a gajillion copies of the reissue, and they'll continue to sell a gajillion copies every time they reissue it on a new platform. If they remake it, there's a strong possibility that after the initial release of the remake, that people will hate it and complain and fail to continue buying ports of the shitty looking original when they release it for the upcoming systems. I.E., with a remake, it will lose its luster and thus its cash cow status. It's big money now (remake) versus money forever (shitty ports once every few years) sort of thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Fuck you for probably being right.

4. I know. I want a remake more than anything, but I just don't think they're gonna do it. We just have to continue to suppress our rage every time they announce a port on a new system.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

It's also because the PS4 doesn't play PSOne classics like the PS3, PSP, or Vita can. Not sure if everyone knows that because it's kind of weird.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    It's also because the PS4 doesn't play PSOne classics like the PS3, PSP, or Vita can. Not sure if everyone knows that because it's kind of weird.
    Yet another reason that the PS4 will not replace the PS3 in my entertainment center.

I'm telling you, at this point someone could just remake the damn game skyrm or the Witcher 2 engine.

Would there even be a shortage of people to help?

8. probably

they'll pass a sign up sheet for 'who can do what' and there would be 500 signatures under 'fanfic' and 0 under 'anything that makes the game work'

Fuck that.