Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS4)

1. I've never played this.
    Boo, Hiss.

No one is shocked or cares.

3. I am.

But I don't care.

I care, but I'm not shocked.

I love how many times this thread has been bumped.

6. Well, to be fair the thread was originally about crazy modding of the PC version.

7. I really want to see how they go about this. The idea of remaking such a huge and varied game with modern production values really interests me. Like, are they going to go full VO? Are they going to add stuff to try to flesh out some of the holes in the original, like the spotty 3rd disc? How closely are they going to try to match the old graphics? Random battles? Etc.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I really want to see how they go about this. The idea of remaking such a huge and varied game with modern production values really interests me. Like, are they going to go full VO? Are they going to add stuff to try to flesh out some of the holes in the original, like the spotty 3rd disc? How closely are they going to try to match the old graphics? Random battles? Etc.
    Yeah, there really is a lot to think about. It's interesting. Can't wait to see some more details.
    I love the Power Glove. It's so bad.

9. I just hope they don't do some action RPG shit with it. Not in mah ff7

10. So I may actually play this now. I missed the moment in time when it came out and felt like it wouldn't have the same impact on me when its not part of the zeitgeist. I'll get down now.

Probably.
    Boo, Hiss.