Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 71719202122232535 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS4)

1. http://kotaku.com/sounds-like-the-fi...sod-1746564216

Prepare to have your hype sobered!

Suck my dick.

3. lol

4. Won't mind too much if each episode goes deeper into things than previously. Already liking Biggs, Wedge, and Jessie's increased presence. Especially that bit with Biggs and Jessie talking about Cloud. Although it raises concerns that the game might not ever "open up". Will it be super linear like Midgard the whole way through now?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Suck my dick.
    Right now this sounds more preferable to me.

6. Episodic? I'm out. That didn't last long.

7. You'll pay it and like it, chumps!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. I've frequently waited for episodic games to finish before I buy them. You've already waited 19 years for this to start, what's one more?

Look on the bright side, it'll still come out before Half-Life Episode 2's cliffhanger gets resolved.

9. Eye drops = fanboy tears, confirmed.

10. Quote Originally Posted by alan_fatima View Post
    Although it raises concerns that the game might not ever "open up". Will it be super linear like Midgard the whole way through now?
    It was always super linear the whole way through. There's like 3 optional things. The world map is a joke. Sure, you can go to a town or dungeon you're not supposed to visit yet, but you'll hit a locked gate almost as soon as you get there.

People gave FFXIII shit because the whole game was a series of corridors with one entrance at the beginning and one exit at the end. FFVII is exactly the same, but with a few locked doors on the way to the exit. They're both Super Mario Bros linear. XIII just makes fewer pretensions to non-linearity.