Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 245

Thread: Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS4)

  1. The battles look decent enough but there's no saving those pre-rendered backgrounds

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by The Magic Box
    Square Enix CEO Yoichi Wada has made another comment of a possible remake of Final Fantasy VII at the annual shareholder's briefing. Wada said that there won't be a remake until the team made a FF game that surpasses the quality of FFVII. This means Square Enix feels that they still haven't made any new FF game near the quality as FFVII. If they make a FFVII remake right now, the series would be done with.
    Can someone please tell them that XII exists and that ending the series would be a good thing?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Can someone please tell them that XII exists and that ending the series would be a good thing?
    No no no.

    One more XII caliber game that runs on current hardware (please scalable PC version) and then call it quits.


  4. Not surprising Wada has his head up his ass, and reading that just reinforces it. XII is so much better than VII it's ridiculous. I'm praying it eventually gets the HD treatment X is getting on Vita.

    Hell, VII wasn't even the best installment of that generation (IX says hello).

  5. Still, a fixed translation of VII I would absolutely play with better graphics. I'd buy it.

  6. They bested VII when they made VIII and IX. It's everything afterwards that brought dishonor upon their families (with the exception of the brief flurry of greatness that was XII).
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    No no no.

    One more XII caliber game that runs on current hardware (please scalable PC version) and then call it quits.
    I know it's not necessarily what you asked for, but Xenoblade Chronicles scratches that itch rather nicely.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

  8. #28
    Fuck FF7. Can I get another Crisis Core?

  9. I'm still dreaming of a worthy sequel to Secret of Mana.

    James

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    I know it's not necessarily what you asked for, but Xenoblade Chronicles scratches that itch rather nicely.
    FFXII in an emulator would be closer to what he was asking for than Xenoblade.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Games.com logo