Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 24343637383940 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS4)

1. Hardest part is the beginning, once you get to the first multiple button press, you are pretty much in the clear and just tap quickly in a good rhythm.
    Last edited by kingoffighters; 02 May 2020 at 09:58 AM.

2. I finally got this game on Friday. I'm so glad that I didn't play the demo, that's been sitting in my PS4 for what seems like weeks.

I've put in about 10 hours over the weekend and I'm just past Plan E. Those flame thrower dudes really piss me off. It would be nice if I could actually cast a spell at the beginning of the battle, because I'd found myself running away from them, until I could drop them with my own fire. This game is quite addictive, and it brings back a lot of memories of the first time I'd played the original. The one thing that threw me off is Jessie; Where did she come from? I don't recall her from the original FFVII, while I do recognize characters like Biggs and Sepheroth.
    Last edited by gamevet; 03 May 2020 at 10:33 PM.

3. Switch to Barrett as leader and keep your distance.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Switch to Barrett as leader and keep your distance.
    That's probably what the problem was. I tried to keep my distance and would switch to the other characters to perform lightning strikes, while I had Cloud cast Fira from the distance. He was getting torched when I kept him close to the battle.

She was in the first. Might have had two lines that showed she liked cloud. They extrapolated that into her adorable D thirst.

6. She doesn’t even show up in the official guide. She looked familiar though.
    Last edited by gamevet; 04 May 2020 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I finally got this game on Friday. I'm so glad that I didn't play the demo, that's been sitting in my PS4 for what seems like weeks.

I've put in about 10 hours over the weekend and I'm just past Plan E. Those flame thrower dudes really piss me off. It would be nice if I could actually cast a spell at the beginning of the battle, because I'd found myself running away from them, until I could drop them with my own fire. This game is quite addictive, and it brings back a lot of memories of the first time I'd played the original. The one thing that threw me off is Jessie; Where did she come from? I don't recall her from the original FFVII, while I do recognize characters like Biggs and Sepheroth.
    When you get First Strike materia equip it asap. It gives a nice boost to the ATB and when it levels up you'll have a special move or spell ready to go at the beginning of any fight.

8. I don’t know if that is even available yet. Cloud just landed in the Church last night. I was kicking myself for not remembering who the flower girl was, and it dawned on me right before she told me her name. Maybe it’s because her hair is darker in this revision.

If I recall correctly, you're just about to be able to purchase it from someone in town.

10. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I don’t know if that is even available yet. Cloud just landed in the Church last night. I was kicking myself for not remembering who the flower girl was, and it dawned on me right before she told me her name. Maybe it’s because her hair is darker in this revision.
    Ms. Horny #3