Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS4)

1. I ended up watching a video of the Shantato expansion's ending. It was incredible.

2. FFXI was okay. I think I liked the ideas and how committed Square was to them more than the actual playing, but the very solid art design, world, and story sold it pretty well.

Now that I'm past level 30 and have an advanced job in FFXIV I'm enjoying it a lot more, as I'm finally at the point where I have a bunch of attacks that can be done in combos and I'm not just waiting on 2-3 abilities. I also had no idea that they had implemented a system a while ago that let different players cast spells together to amplify the effects. Apparently it didn't really work in practice and is getting overhauled for 2.0, but I still thought it was cool.

The story is pretty decent so far, it's basically about how the Garlean Empire is invading and the three cities the player can start at are preparing for war, all the while the player character has discovered that they have a special type of psychic gift and can work as a diplomat in the time of crisis. Meteor is being summoned to wipe out some of the races (this will be the cause of the shift into a new age for 2.0), and Cid is trying to get assistance from all three cities to find a way to stop it.

Also: I'm probably gonna fanboy it up a bit when they release the magitek mounts. Already am a little bit over how one of the main bad guys looks exactly like an updated Grahf.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zulvan.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	117.9 KB 
ID:	66283  

3. OH WAIT THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT FFVII

4. People reallllly love making those videos.

5. awww, that was charming.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. I liked FF7. Keep in mind I didn't play those JRPGs in the past (I played PC games). I got the PC port, disliked it originally and came back to it a long while later.

That video was pretty neat.

The scene with Zack against the whole Shinra army makes me sad
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

I liked that video. FF7 was the shit.

9. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    Now that I'm 30 and have an advanced job
    If only this was true in real life.

Dude, wicked good slam.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery