Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 23333536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS4)

Then you'll have to buy the sequel.

2. Dang.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. Quote Originally Posted by sleeve View Post
    For these fights, I find that the best strategy is to keep on Cloud and stay in Punisher mode, countering whenever possible to fill up that stagger bar. Late in the game you get a special counterstance move that's especially good for doing this. One trick to remember is that you can't roll out of Punisher mode, you need to always lean forward and attack to be mobile (I swear, it took me way to long to figure this out).
    This strategy didn't work for this fight though, as they don't even do much physical attacks. Instead, they shoot ground fireballs or lightning domes that are unblockable.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    This strategy didn't work for this fight though, as they don't even do much physical attacks. Instead, they shoot ground fireballs or lightning domes that are unblockable.
    Best thing to do is to kill Reno and ground the chopper as quickly as possible, just to minimize the bullshit. I find that remembering to push forward while pressing the attack button lets me stay in Punisher mode and take advantage of those counter opportunities as much as possible.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

5. Thanks, I managed to kill them both, just annoying as crap.

Any hints on Leviathan?

how long do you think we will have to wait to get the rest of the summons as DLC? And do you think they will be a straight purchase, or unlockable as part of some extra quests?

Because there are what, 3 extra summons that were preorder bonuses? Usually that becomes a dlc pack later.

Has anyone found anything in the code hinting at future dlc content?

7. Screw dlc, they need to focus on hammering the rest of the game out.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

I was assuming the dlc was like street fighter dlc, and was already on the disc

9. I am the pull up champion!

I'm still mad at those pull ups.