Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 41416171819202232 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS4)

1. I know we'll be getting the PC version on PS4 before the remake, but I still think I will be incredibly sad if they don't just use remastered versions of all the songs from the original.

2. Quote Originally Posted by me in the Wii U thread in regards to Cloud being announced as DLC for Smash Bros View Post
    So I guess the strategy for DLC is anything that will sell a ton is fine regardless of whether it 'belongs'. This is a character whose only prior relation to Nintendo is a few cameos in portable Kingdom Hearts spinoffs and the like. Square/Enix definitely deserved to get a character in, but it should have been Black Mage or Slime or something.
    You know, I just realized, what if this isn't a poor reflection of the past, but a hint of things to come?

FF7R for NX?

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

3. Saying "Cloud will have a major appearance in a major Nintendo game but it'll take 18 years" at the time of FFVII would have been as crazy as saying "Square is jumping ship from Nintendo" in 1992.
    Donk

6. They Kingdom Hearts'd it?!

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

7. LOL
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. I'm more excited than I would be if the battle system were exactly the same.

9. It's not using a shitty turn based system, excellent.

10. Framerate looks terrible in combat.