Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cape

1. The Cape

The pilot and episode 2 played on Sunday. I was underwhelmed. I thought the whole thing was more supernatural than illusion based tricks... But whatever it was interesting and more Summer Glau is a good thing.

Thoughts?
    I'm always right, even when I'm wrong I'm right.

2. So bad. So many shots of that stupid fucking cape whipping people from offscreen or grabbing shit from offscreen. Hilarious.

3. The positive is at least it didn't take 10 seasons for him to get the cape, unlike Smallville.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

4. Commercials for this remind me of "Viper"; tv series really shouldn't bother trying to do CG, I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Is it too late for me to call that this show does not last 4 episodes?

6. Summer Glau is hot.
    Boo, Hiss.

7. Really hot.
    Boo, Hiss.

8. True story: Yesterday or the day before I got a text from a local number I didn't recognize that said, "My uncles new show "the cape" premiers tonight at 9 tell everyone to watch!!!"

I'm almost to curious enough to google it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by stormy View Post
    Is it too late for me to call that this show does not last 4 episodes?
    probably since I'm pretty sure they're filming at least 8 (and they're airing it to fill the winter mid-season until that dumb fucking EV3NT show comes back on)

also this show owns because it's not trying to be some kind of pretentious bullshit like heroes, it just goes balls-out over the top like a modern 1960s batman and is amazing
    Last edited by cka; 11 Jan 2011 at 03:12 AM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    also this show owns because it's not trying to be some kind of pretentious bullshit like heroes, it just goes balls-out over the top like a modern 1960s batman and is amazing
    Are you working for Screenrant, Cka? They said the same thing.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.