Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interesting poll at gamefaqs...

1. Where is Bonk, Rayman, Klonoa, [...]
    You don't actually believe that the casual Joe Gamer kids that frequent GameFAQs know about these characters, do you? It's evident that they don't even know who's better between Terry Bogard and Aya Brea. What a joke.
    My prediction is that all Square and other Playstation-related characters, as well as some Nintendo characters, will lead the pack in this tournament.

Freaking Square kiddies.
    if ya see a sucker, cut him, don’t like perpetrators
    http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/black/doktorMott.png

A funny coincidence - without me planning or even realizing it until the end, my bracket worked out to be Mario vs. Sonic in the final, with Mario taking the cake.

Originally posted by piku
    A funny coincidence - without me planning or even realizing it until the end, my bracket worked out to be Mario vs. Sonic in the final, with Mario taking the cake.
    Mine too. Let's hope some of the mainstream trash (is that redundant?) agrees with us.

4. down with the conspiracy.
    -----------------------
    http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/dhalsim-yyy.gif
    -----------------------

5. Damnit, I knew I should have not chosen some of the hardcore fan characters. Here are my final four.... If my World Cup predictions are any sign of what I choose then I will have no luck in this tourny (I had Spain over Brazil in the finals )

Iori vs. Solid Snake
    Link vs. Ryu

Solid Snake vs. Link

Winner: Link
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

6. fuck who ever voted against terry.

7. Originally posted by Doug Branches
    Just to clarify, those polls are not who would win is better, but who is more widely known. Whoever said they would pick Servbot I hope it's cause you thought it was a one on one brawl or something.

Oh and LMAO @ you dumbasses who still diss mainstream gamers. If it wasn't for them you guys wouldn't have shit to play, video games have survived primarily because of these people. I definately know I would rather discuss games with someone like that then with one of you, who bitch and moan about every little thing. (Not all of you....)
    ... uh *ahem*.... the contest/poll is not who is "more widely known", it is who is the best character...

ie: Qbert may be more widely known, but Dante is going to rip him apart due to his coolness factor

8. Originally posted by Doug Branches
    Just to clarify, those polls are not who would win is better, but who is more widely known. Whoever said they would pick Servbot I hope it's cause you thought it was a one on one brawl or something.
    Um, It says on the website "Choose your favourite" not "Who is more well known", so I picked who I liked more. Simple as that. I think Servbot is cool and I'm not a Mario fan. So I picked Servbot.