Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Your Top 10 Movies of 2010 (Any Year)

1. Knight and Day was the sixth best movie you saw in all of 2010?

Really?

2. It's Drewbacca. You really all that surprised?

3. I don't care if you have a hard on for it or not. Had some very good set pieces, especially at the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    It's Drewbacca. You really all that surprised?
    People pay me for my opinion, son.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I don't care blah blah blah

Oh, I think you do.

5. Don't. Cameron Diaz looks like a swamp monster.
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

6. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    People pay me for my opinion, son.
    People pay for stupid shit all the time. See: Avatar's ticket sales and units sold of the Wii.

7. Going for 10 I can remember or recommend is going to be really stretching it, but I'll give it a go.

Greenberg (2010)- Understated and true, with a halfway decent part for a woman. The only thing that happens at the end is that you understand the character.

My Son My Son, What Have Ye Done (2009)
    - Werner Herzog gets shot by LA sniper during interview.

Caterpillar (2010)
    - One of the best anti-war movies I've seen. This movie might actually be productive to remake in Hollywood, but no chance in hell.

Brightness (1987)

La Luna (1979)

Karigurashi no Arietty (2010)

Twenty-Four Eyes/Nijushi no hitomi (1954)

Inception (2010)

Scott Pilgrim vs The World (2010)

The Ghost Writer (2010)

Don't remember if I saw in 2010 or 2009: A Prophet. Was a great movie though.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    People pay for stupid shit all the time. See: Avatar's ticket sales and units sold of the Wii.
    Then why aren't they paying you.

9. 8. Donnie Darko- Creepy and awesomely cheesy 80's soundtrack, not so sure why it's a cult classic though.
    7. The Haunted World of El Super Beasto- Rob Zombie's most subtle work ever....so completely offensive and over the top in a Spumco way. The degree of excess actually keeps it entertaining.
    6. District 9- Good action film, the main character's cowardly demeanor got annoying after awhile.
    5. Men Who Stare At Goats- Bridges can do no wrong lately, great performances by all actually. The ending scene wasn't needed.
    4. Constant Gardener
    3. Iron Man 2- Did not expect much of this based on the reaction of friends who saw it in theaters. Rourke makes a great villain and Stark's return to aloof playboy is entertaining enough to discount the Dad subplot.
    2. Bourne Identity- Amazing, can't wait to sit down to the next two.
    1. Shawshank Redemption-