Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sturmwind: New Dreamcast Shooter from Redspotgames

1. It looks like the post Neo-Geo Pulstar/Blazing Star sequel that SNK never gave us. For the $46 I'll give it a chance, but an upgraded XBLA/PSN port later would be nice.

2. Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    It looks like the post Neo-Geo Pulstar/Blazing Star sequel that SNK never gave us. For the $46 I'll give it a chance, but an upgraded XBLA/PSN port later would be nice.
    What I was going to say. Also, 16 levels is pretty long for a shooter, maybe he's just talking in PR-speak and its four large levels segmented into four.

I couldn't really justify buying Fast Striker, but this looks pretty promising. It's on the maybes list. Thanks for the heads up.

3. I have tried Native demo, and it was really really good. Might have to download this

4. This game is back in stock if anyone is interested. I decided to order the Limited Edition version today.

5. Very nice. Beat this a few months ago. It's a fantastic home brew effort even with some questionable design choices. Was not a huge fan of the few boss levels where a timer comes into play. Thankfully rare though.