Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 414161718

Thread: Final Fantasy XIII-2

Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    Get past the chocobo afro thing which was completely horrible and he's easily the best character in the game. Once he starts to get into why he's there and got marked and all that he's a very sympathetic and interesting character, at least for the genre. Surprisingly fallible too.
    Ive heard he was one of the better characters in the game. but i couldnt get passed his image. The afro, which japan sees as funny, is a serious image in black culture. than they gave him the biggest sambo "what can i do fuh yoo boss" smile ive ever seen on a nigga,along with a pet chicken living in his afr, i just couldnt go along with it. I do appreciate they didn't make him a total dumbass. Everyone you mentioned Dirty, are just so absurd.If Sazh looked more like Dudley, i would have jumped on FF13.

2. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1396313794595.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	73847

I feel like this is a pretty modest smile? At the very least, he's a more rounded and compelling character than Angry Black Guy from the slums in FFVII.

3. So this is hitting PC December 11th. I guess that means FFXIII-3 will also be coming soon, so I'll probably end up with the trilogy on PC and I've still barely even started XIII-2 on console.