Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For the Love of God, How Do I Use an XBox 360 Controller with my PC?

1. For the Love of God, How Do I Use an XBox 360 Controller with my PC?

This is a question that has plagued me for years.

Currently I have Windows 7, I have wireless controllers with Play and Charge Kits, I have current device drivers installed, I have that worthless Wireless Controller USB module thing that plugs into the PC, and NOTHING WORKS.

Please help.

Thanks.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

2. Doesn't matter if there is a play and charge kit, if it's wireless you need this model, not the knock off.
    http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-Wireless-.../dp/B000HZFCT2

If that's the one you have I have no other options.
    All is well.

You mean the wireless controller USB module thing that he said he already has?

fuck that shit. I don't want to have to buy accessories. You people told me I could use my xbox controllers on windows 7. That's not true. I need to buy a goddamn converter.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

I didn't tell you that.

You're still okay.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

7. I have to say that after my experience with the PS3 wireless controller and most of the research I did on wireless 360 controllers I decided that I was just going to go with the wired version.

It's literally plug in and play on any XP or more current system. I know you already have the USB piece and the money has been spent on that, but if all else fails I can at least offer you the knowledge that a wired one will just fucking work.

8. I posted without finishing my thought, but that is why there is an edit button.

Is the one in the link what you have? I've heard bad things about connecting to the knock off with "Making a difference" printed on it.
    All is well.

Awesome.

10. We'll he's right, the solution to this controller problem is obviously found in the Torah.

It could be difficult for sleeve to let go of his old ways, though.