Thread: Keanu Reeves Imaginary Sequel-O-Rama

1. Keanu Reeves Imaginary Sequel-O-Rama

From here:

Spoke briefly about the possibility of Bill and Ted part 3 - ( Audience started laughing) but he assured us he's committed to the project.

this is where the fun begins. Some great info shared with us good people.....

- Says he met the Wachowski's (no emphasis on the word brothers), for lunch over Christmas and stated that they had completed work on a two picture script treatment that would see him return to the world of the matrix as Neo. Says the brothers have met with Jim Cameron to discuss the pro's and con's of 3D and are looking to deliver something which has never been seen again. keanu stated that he still has an obligation to the fans to deliver a movie worthy of the title "The Matrix" and he swears this time that the treatment will truly revolutionise the action genre like the first movie. Wachowski's are working on a movie called "Cloud Atlas" at the moment, once that concludes they will talk again.
    LOL two more Matrixes. Matri? Matrocities?

Bil and Ted, Ok. Winter needs work.
    Last edited by BerringerX; 25 Jan 2011 at 04:50 PM.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

2. Matrices.

3. Cloud Atlas is a book.
    Boo, Hiss.

It's nice that they're finally going to finish the Matrix trilogy. That first film showed a lot of promise... I wonder why they waited so long to make sequels?

5. It's a mystery to us all, Josh.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    It's nice that they're finally going to finish the Matrix trilogy. That first film showed a lot of promise... I wonder why they waited so long to make sequels?
    God intervened.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    This is how I feel.

8. I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

9. I'd like to see Keanu return to comedy. He's too old for Bill and Ted, but he was definitely a much better goofball than action hero.

He should stick to shitty romance movies.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.