Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Emergency Sale - NEW STUFF ADDED 02.02.11

I'll never go out of business, you bastards.

Cow: The Fender sells on ebay for between $6-800. $500 and it's yours. It is worth saying that the logo AND serial have been sanded off, so your resale value will be limited.

Cheeks: My Mosrite is a 2008 (07?) So yeah... Mr. Mosley never touched it. It's a sick ass guitar, with some kind of fancy wood for the neck. Here is a "kit model" of the guitar. I replaced the Duncan pickup with, to my ears, a better sounding allparts equivalent. I've still got the original, non functioning pickup. It needs a rewind.

P.S. Ed Roman is king douche.

Oh... I'll throw in the most punk rock guitar case in the world with that Fender btw. It's 90% red duct tape, and it has the Plus One Mores stenciled onto it.

Sex Sex Sex.

3. I have a white snakeskin acoustic guitar case.

It's the tackiest cowboy-awful thing I've ever seen.

I made my dick at least 3 inches longer.
    Boo, Hiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Depends. Josh has owned different mosrite like guitars and basses. If it is a new Mosrite Mark II, it is worth 1 to 1.8 thousand. It depends a lot on what condition it is, does it have the fancy mosrite bridge, and what country it was made in.
    I was talking about the fender.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

I'd rather talk about mosrites

6. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    IMacBook Pro4,1
    2.4ghz Intel Core2 Duo, 2gb ram.
    Is it maxed out or can it go to 4 or 8gb?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Fuck if I know. I'm a mac user... you're lucky I was even able to post system specs.

The laptop is only about 2 years old, if that helps?

8. Click the little apple in the upper left corner of the screen and select "About this Mac."

Don't be a noob.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

It's not even here.

Anyway, do we really think that a two year old MacBook Pro is limited to 2gb of ram?

10. It's a fucking Mac! I'm surprised it even has RAM! I would be less surprised if there were little gnomes that moved the data back and forth between Steve Jobs' nut hair.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt