Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Emergency Sale - NEW STUFF ADDED 02.02.11

Buy something or get the fuck out.

2. In this thread, looky loos are shown the curb.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Click for full size
    Attached Images Attached Images  

itt: "funny" lowballing niggers.

5. yawn.
    Sell me some game shit.

6. Seriously. Try selling shit worth less than $250 if you want to play I haven't got time to spec shit and I don't want to haggle time.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Seriously. Try selling shit worth less than $250 if you want to play I haven't got time to spec shit and I don't want to haggle time.
    Don't get all sensitive because I wouldn't take your shit ass lowball offer. Start putting $450 on mackbook pros on ebay and let me know how that works out.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    yawn.
    Sell me some game shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Xbox 360 old style 120gb hard drive.
    Xbox 360 old style console. Composite AV cable haha.
    Last edited by Josh; 02 Feb 2011 at 08:33 PM.

8. Last edited by Doc Holliday; 02 Feb 2011 at 09:55 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

I'll give you a dollar to take a shit in the port hole of that crate and then put it out in the middle of the high way.

It's sitting in the backyard right now.