Thread: Manga Sale

1. Manga Sale

I'm trying to move some of my girlfriends manga collection. I don't there's a big manga fanbase here, but thought I'd see if there's any interest before attempting the slog that is eBay.

All of these books are in very good condition. It looks like it's all shoujo (girl-oriented) stuff, and I can't attest to its content quality, but if you care you probably know what it is anyway.

I think it's reasonable to ask $2.50 a book. I'll definitely take offers on the bigger sets. Not sure about shipping, I'll try to make it as cheap as possible for any takers. All books are in English.

Chicago: Vol. 1-2

Harlequin: Pink
    Harlequin: Violet

Ceres:
    Vol. 1

Tsubasa: Vol. 1

Demon Diary: Vol. 1

Club 9: Vol. 1-3

Red River: Vol. 1-14

Video Girl AI.: Vol. 1-14*
    - Volumes 8-14 are published differently, read right-to-left, slightly different size

Beauty is the Beast: Vol. 1-5

Fruits Basket: Vol. 1-4

Tokyo Girls and Boys: Vol. 1-5

Fushigi Yugi - The Mysterious Play: Vol. 1-17*
    - Vol. 1 and Vol. 8 are published differently, slight larger

Kare Kano: Vol. 1-8

2. I want to read Video Girl Ai (art's nice!), but probably not that much of it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Ooh, Club 9. $10 shipped for those sound good?

4. Sounds fine, I'll PM details.

5. Payment sent!

Really liked what I read of this before I dropped the Super Manga Blast monthly. Makoto Kobayashi is like the best funny face guy ever.

6. I would like to purchase the red river collection but would like to know how much is it shipped and also would like to know the conditions of the mangas and some pictures please. Thanks