Thread: magfest

1. magfest

anyone going this weekend? looks like tickets are sold out. i just got mine this past monday. first time attending.

LOL I can't believe this shit is still happening. The first one was a hilarious experience.

My boys from Entertainment System, and Rare Candy are playing. You should go check them out.

3. i will. did this convention not start out so great? at least there's a good 24 hour game room. hiroki kikuta (secret of mana) is a special guest as well.

Some of us from the area went to the first one. It was HILARIOUS. I don't really even know how to describe how silly it was.
    There was a "dance party" where they played AYBABTU while nerds flopped around and did ninja kicks.

5. I remember getting texts while I was at the smoothy stand telling me to drive up there after work.

I stayed up for, like, 40 hours then watched the Wizard. This was the only good thing.

7. I think I went to that one. It was, something...
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

8. Magfest is really a good music and video gaming festival run by fans, for fans. And I want to join it .several people have made promotional videos for it that is a superb characteristic of Magfest.

9. Get all the way fucked!