Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Haul Thread #7172389 for February 2011

1. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I haven't read a lot. The Timothy Zahn ones that are very old are good. I like the SWG one because it related so closely to a game I spent a lot of time with. I've maybe read ten of the hundreds that exist.
    Yeah, Heir to the Empire was a pretty good read. The books by Zahn were the only ones I really enjoyed reading.

2. It's been a very long time since I read SW novels, but I distinctly remember enjoying the first book in the Han Solo Trilogy way, way more than any of the other SW novels I read at the time. Never followed up with the other two in the series, though.

3. My wife just ordered me this ring for my birthday.

Boo, Hiss.

4. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    Click for full size

Merman cel from He Man. It came in an actual Filmation scene folder too! More to come.
    Who drew that arm, Rob Liefeld? Pretty awesome though.. merman is bossy. Get monkian next.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

new pack of American Spirits, for 3.80.

Death was never cheaper, than in Mississippi.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Oh, shit! I just a shipping confirmation from NCS that this...

... is shipping today, three days early. So I'll have it before the Japanese street date. Eat that, bbobb!
    huh? Pretty sure street date is today, 2/3. I forgot to order it though and way to lazy to go search my shitty local stores. Guess I should prob hop on amazon tonight and get mine coming.

Yep. It's already out.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    new pack of American Spirits, for 3.80.

Death was never cheaper, than in Mississippi.
    I see commas are buy none get two free.

I see that you're still a fuckhead

He's got a point though.

It is artistic license. I use them to create a pause.