Page 1 of 13 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: I Just Remembered . . . [Random Nostalgia]

1. I Just Remembered . . . [Random Nostalgia]

This thread is for random nostalgia and other such things that you haven't thought about in a while that you suddenly get reminded of.

DINO RIDERS.

Motherfucking lazer dinos. My mom had to bribe me with one of these to get one of my first haircuts. I think I only ever had the one, or maybe a few more. A brief wiki search indicates that this whole thing was pretty short lived.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DinoRidersSeries1Picture.gif 
Views:	626 
Size:	210.2 KB 
ID:	60102  

2. I swear we've got a thread about this, but I can't remember.

Anyway DINO RIDERS motherfucker! Those were the best, I had damn near everything out of the first run. The bad guys were the best! I still have one of the little Hammerhead dudes somewhere.

They started going all "Ice Age" a few years into it and everybody lost interest. The TV show was in the same block of shows as the old-old Robocop cartoon and the "Pryde of the X-Men" pilot the Konami game was apparently modeled off of!

Contemporary to:

Theme song by "Fleetwood Mac", apparently.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 02 Feb 2011 at 06:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. I thought there might be but fuck if I can remember.

4. There's a toy thread I guess, but the last four pages are all Buttcheeks posts.

5. Yeah, this isn't supposed to be that specific. It's all about that random conversation where your friend goes 'blah blah blah blah' and you're all 'BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. I used to be all about that shit. I completely forgot about it until just now.' Then you come here and post about it.

6. I was actually trying to find something else when I saw a pic of this. I had completely forgotten about it and then memories washed over me like something out of a cheesy movie flashback scene.

My brother had one and the bastard would never let me play with it. I thought it was the hottest fucking toy. Eventually, I did get to play with it. But only after he broke it so it didn't work anymore.

7. Oh shit, I remember Dino Riders. I had all those guys.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Oh shit, I remember Dino Riders.
    This is what I'm talkin bout.

9. Didn't the big ones have motors or some shit? 80s motors, they must've sounded like walking blenders.

10. I remember being SO HYPED about this because of the constant commercials; I finally saw it at a friend's house and it was kind of like, "oh."

Fucking great commercial, though!
    Last edited by YellerDog; 02 Feb 2011 at 07:36 PM.