Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ITT: Buy me MvC3

How exactly would he draw up a commission before he gets an order for one?

itt: faggots gonna fag.

2. Yeah, you're right. It's not like we have a place for this.

Sorry I don't want to be accosted by beggars in every board on TNL

3. Go away again, Dave. Art's all about getting that money.

4. Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Asinine-America-HATERS-GONNA-HATE1.jpg 
Views:	264 
Size:	280.9 KB 
ID:	60270  

5. Go get mugged in a dark alley somewhere and then beg TNL for Gears of War swag. You are contributing to the TNL welfare state and no, I will not buy some limited print of your photography,.

Have you always been a giant sandy cunt, or have I just been noticing it in the past week or two?

7. If your art is worth buying - someone will find you and buy it from you (probably the reason 88mph has sold such few CDs).

I own several pieces from FirstBlood and paid in the hundreds for them in total. He never had to ask me

8. Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok View Post
    Go get mugged in a dark alley somewhere and then beg TNL for Gears of War swag. You are contributing to the TNL welfare state and no, I will not buy some limited print of your photography,.
    I never asked for shit. Those without sandy vaginas (Master) did what he did out of the goodness of his heart.

Art is about self promotion. Nobody is saying you have to buy any of his or my stuff, but the option is there. Don't like it? Stay out of the thread. It's actually a surprisingly easy concept.

9. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapichan View Post
    Art is about self EXPRESSION.
    Fixed.

Reality TV is about self promotion, not art

10. How much art do you own from people you haven't played hundreds of hours of WOW with?

(IN NO WAY is that meant to question the worth of Firstblood's art, which I enjoy and respect very much, but to question your buying habits.)